Virgin Remy hair：
Virgin Remy hair refers to hair that has never been chemically treated or processed in any way. It is hair that is completely natural and has not been subjected to treatments such as coloring, perming, relaxing, or any form of chemical alteration. Virgin hair is often considered the highest quality hair because it has not been damaged by chemicals or heat styling, and it retains its natural texture and strength.Here are some key characteristics of virgin remy hair:
- Chemical-Free: Virgin hair has not been exposed to any chemical treatments. This means it has not been dyed, bleached, permed, or had any other chemical processes applied to it. As a result, it maintains its natural color and texture.
- Natural Texture: Virgin hair retains its original texture, whether that's straight, wavy, curly, or kinky. This texture is determined by genetics and environmental factors and remains unchanged in virgin hair.
- Strength and Durability: Because virgin hair has not been weakened by chemical treatments, it is generally stronger and more durable than chemically processed hair. It is less prone to breakage and damage.
- Shine and Luster: Virgin hair often has a natural shine and luster because it has not been stripped of its natural oils by chemical treatments. It can have a healthy, glossy appearance.
- Longevity: Virgin hair can last longer than chemically treated hair if it is properly cared for. It's less likely to become brittle or dry over time.
- Versatility: Virgin hair can be styled just like natural hair because it behaves like natural hair. You can straighten, curl, or add other styles without worrying about chemical damage.
- Ethical Sourcing: Reputable suppliers of Remy human hair ensure ethical sourcing practices. They obtain the hair from donors who have voluntarily cut or sold their hair and are compensated fairly. This ensures that the hair is obtained without coercion or exploitation.
Virgin hair is the best choice if you want long-lasting styles and healthy, natural hair. This type of hair lasts longer than chemically treated hair because it retains its cuticle layer, often comes from a single donor, and has not been exposed to harmful chemicals. These are all factors that contribute to healthy weaved hair.
However, virgin hair may not be for you if you're on a tight budget or looking for a short-term hairstyle. Virgin hair is expensive because of its high quality and lasts longer than other types. You can save money using synthetic or non-virgin hair if you don't plan to reuse it. For example, virgin hair may not be the best choice for a quick weave because it is not easy to reuse the hair.
We honor the traditions of hair care that prioritize natural, healthy, and sustainable practices. We use hair sourced from China's ethnic minorities, known for their strong and healthy hair due to their natural living environment, healthy habits, and hair care practices. Hair is cut from a single donor (Ethnic minorities in southwest China) with the cuticle running in the same direction, healthy raw hair is kept in its original condition using the least amount of processing on the market without any artificial damage. Our production methods prioritize simplicity and sustainability, preserving the original state of the hair and minimizing energy and water usage.
Remy hair is human hair that has unstripped cuticles (they are intact), Since the hair does not come from the same donor, it is not possible to ensure that all the roots and tips are aligned, and then the machine organizes the cuticles of these hairs, which are not in the same direction at the roots and ends, into the same direction; this makes for easy detangling and lots of body. The hair comes from human ponytails or may be shaved from the scalp.
The main thing to know about this hair is that it may be chemically treated (dyed or texturized) to achieve a new color or hair texture. That body wave or Jerry Curl Remy hair that you bought was processed to look that way. This type of hair may also go through a process that changes the direction of the hair cuticles so they all go in one direction. It keeps all the hair cuticles intact.
Remy hair typically lasts from six months to a year with proper care. If you want to dye it a lighter color, Remy hair may not achieve the desired result. Doing so will likely ruin the hair.This hair type is recommended if you want to use hair extensions for a short period of time.
How to choose between the TWO：
Quality: Virgin > Remy
So, if you are looking for the best quality hair that’ll give you ultimate styling versatility and natural appeal, go with virgin hair.
Price: Virgin > Remy
Though virgin hair is the most expensive hair on the market, it gives you the most value for your money. It lasts so long that you won’t need to buy new hair for a long time. Next up is Remy hair, which won’t last as long as virgin hair, it has such a short lifespan that you’ll likely need to buy more several times throughout the year.
Styling: Virgin > Remy
If you want to be able to style your hair freely as if it were your own hair, then you need virgin hair. You can dye it platinum blonde, curl it whenever you want, or even perm or relax it. Your options are a bit limited with Remy hair - you can color it and bleach it (to a medium blonde), but other forms of chemical processing are not recommended.
Lifespan: Virgin > Remy Virgin hair has the longest lifespan (1 - 10 years), Remy hair lasts up to a year or a little longer.
Fullness: Hair fullness is determined by hair density (how many strands there are) and the thickness of individual strands. So, virgin and will look thicker than Remy hair of the same density.